Our partnerships help us extend our impact in the world, helping us share our solutions and expertise to work toward common environmental goals, and connecting us to collaborators across industries.
Global Commitments and Partnerships
Through partnerships with leading global non-governmental organizations (NGOs), we strengthen our understanding and our ability to impact global challenges facing our business, customers and communities.
- Open Call to Accelerate Action on Water
- WaterEquity Global Access Fund IV
- United Nations Global Compact signatory
- U.N. CEO Water Mandate signatory
- Founding member of the Water Resilience Coalition
- Founding member of the Alliance for Water Stewardship’s International Water Stewardship Standard
- U.N. Business Ambition for 1.5°C; Science-Based Target Initiative (SBTi) signatory
- RE100 member
- Our partnership with Water.org helps enable access to sustainable water and improved sanitation in at-risk watersheds in India.
- Collaborating with the Project WET Foundation, we co-created the Clean and Conserve Education Program focusing on water conservation and healthy hygiene education for youth around the globe.
- Our partnerships with The Nature Conservancy and the Bonneville Environmental Foundation help advance water conservation and stewardship initiatives in priority regions including China, Mexico and the United States. Through active participation in sustainability-related industry work groups, we share expertise and insights to influence standards, regulations and practices, and enhance sustainability leadership across industries.
- Through our membership in the California Water Action Collaborative we are working to improve California’s water security along with a network of diverse stakeholders.
- We are members of The WateReuse Association, an organization dedicated to promoting greater use of recycled water.
- We work with the World Resources Institute Aqueduct Alliance to deliver best-in-class data and scientific methodologies for the Smart Water Navigator, a publicly available, online tool that helps companies achieve business resilience through smart water management.
Through active participation in sustainability-related industry work groups, we share expertise and insights to influence standards, regulations and practices, and enhance sustainability leadership across industries.
As a company, we are actively involved with sustainability-related work groups within industry associations including:
- Member of the Corporate Eco Forum
- Food Marketing Institute
- National Restaurant Association
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
- The Household & Commercial Products Association
- American Chemistry Council
- American Cleaning Institute
- Global Food Safety Initiative
- Beverage Industry Environmental Roundtable
- Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council
- World Travel and Tourism Council